Forums are back in action! ×

I started the Academy maybe 7 months ago but very quickly many things happened in my life to thwart my efforts to regain my health. I only got around to the forum now! 

A little about me physically, I have a spine issue that gets in the way of physical activity for me so now I’m focusing on gentle things that will slowly gain strength but I’m still kind of lost about what to do with myself physically. I always pushed myself through heavy stuff but I’ve finally realised I’m not superwoman so unfortunately I need to slow down.

A bit about my person is that I’m friendly so I like to chat with people. I love video games especially fantasy rpgs and I read a tonne of dystopian sci-fi and self-improvement books. I really love movies, music, baking, and I really enjoy digital drawing. Walking out in nature is one of my favourite things to do especially in the sunshine (which is rare where I am). 

Anyway I’d love to get to know and chat with some of my fellow nerds! So don’t be shy.  

11 hours ago, leglocker said:

Hey, 

Welcome. I definitely know how our goes when joining them falling off you being busy. I'm just coming back myself. Anyway,  welcome again and good luck on achieving your goals. 

4 hours ago, Disciple said:

Welcome to the forums and keep on keeping on! I have no doubt you'll continue to meet your goals at your pace. There's a lot of valuable information all around to help out!

Thanks very much both of you for your support! I can tell already this is a good community.