Forums are back in action! ×

6 Week Challenge: April 30th to June 11th

spezzy

So I was wondering. Is it to late to get in on this challenge? I just got set up on the forum today. It is no big deal if I can't I will just go ahead and do it myself and be just that much more ready for the next challenge. :)

So I was wondering. Is it to late to get in on this challenge? I just got set up on the forum today. It is no big deal if I can't I will just go ahead and do it myself and be just that much more ready for the next challenge. :)

Not too late! Sign up before midnight tonight (not sure the time zone, probably EST) and you're still eligible to win. Sign up after that and you can still participate and level up your life, just not win tangible stuff

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Definitely up for this, hopefully it won't be an epic fail like the last challenge I tried.. though I've since managed to sort out some of my life issues that were probably holding me back before, so I'm feeling like I'm in a much better place this time round.

Not too late! Sign up before midnight tonight (not sure the time zone, probably EST) and you're still eligible to win. Sign up after that and you can still participate and level up your life, just not win tangible stuff

Awesome thanks for letting me know. I guess I had better get started then.

So...um, question! Where do I go about updating? On my original challenge thread? post a new one each time I want to update? What if I have a personal blog??

Challenge updates should be kept to your original post, makes it easier for others to keep up with your awesomeness! You are welcome to post to the blogs as well if you want to use it for personal logging and the challenge thread for more challenge oriented updates. Up to you.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Challenge updates should be kept to your original post, makes it easier for others to keep up with your awesomeness! You are welcome to post to the blogs as well if you want to use it for personal logging and the challenge thread for more challenge oriented updates. Up to you.

Thanks so very much!

So, I'm in. Where do I get a nifty Ranger badge for my signature?

http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?10601-Guild-Logos&p=152734&viewfull=1#post152734

Hey everyone, i'm new here and i'm not finding the Adventurers Guild challenge thread. I know i'm a few days late, but i still want to start this and start being more accountable.

Thanks for any help.

Post your own thread in this subforum:

http://nerdfitness.com/community/forumdisplay.php?159-Adventurers

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Race? Please help us noobs out. Here's my interpretation of each race and I'm sure they mean something else in RPG

Human - Well that's me but seems boring compared to having other choices

Elf - Little, which I'm not. I'm 5'10"

Pixie - little and cutsie, again, not me

Troll - Ugly and kind of creepy, not how I'd like to think of myself

Ogre - Again ugly and living in solitude, not how I'd like to identify myself

Dwarf - Again little and maybe a little cute, but not me

Gnome - cute little garden creature, so not me

Orc - not even sure what this is but it makes me think of an Orca Whale

Please understand I am not saying this is how I judge any of you that pick these particular races, I'm just saying it's how I see each one and why I'm getting stalled before I even get started on the challenge.

Couldn't figure out race thing. So did the geek thing and googled it. Here's the site I chose http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/Fatdude/what-world-of-warcraft-rpg-race-are-you/, uses World-of-Warcraft quiz to get a suggestion.

Based on that I'm a Mok'nathal, (Half-ogre, half-? (my preference is human) ). At least gives a starting point. My class is Warrior 'cuz I want to lift, lift, lift.

Still working on goals. Will include lifting big, loosing weight and other exciting things!

:eagerness:

[TABLE=width: 500]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Half-Ogre Warrior

STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

First Challenge

[/TABLE]

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius

How do you eat an elephant? Well, one bite at a time of course! - Unknown

question: do we have an overall level?? is there away to incorporate that into this? say for instance, every time you accumulate 15 points overall, you go up one level?? and we all start at level 1.

sorry if this has already been brought up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Urban Scout

STR - 6 DEX - 6 STA - 11 CON - 2 WIS - 4 CHA - 6

My Epic Quest: http://tinyurl.com/7ey2ylw

Most Recent Mission: Visit Chichen Itza (Completed 11/18/12)

I am currently: Level 3 (0% to Level 4)

Archived