Forums are back in action! ×

Hello. This is the first time I have ever joined an online group. I love all of the references to the Good Place that this group uses. I am taking that as a good sign. —Among other things, I am a stay at home Mother. I have always struggled to be consistent with my health and well being. I have an 11 year old daughter who is watching now. My hope is that this lends consistency and accountability to my day so the changes that I want to make stick. 

— I am feeling hopeful and up to the task. Back in the day, I was a dancer. My body craves that and responds well to it. I taught movement and alignment to figure skaters last summer. I enjoyed it. 

I need to find something or carve out time for myself to investigate this kind of outlet. 

My daughter is partially home schooled and is a competitive figure skater. Balancing her needs with time for myself is a challenge that needs a solution. 

—Working in it. 

• Like 2

Hi @Babbles! Welcome!! I'm a homeschool alumna and so is @PrincessMononoke (Princess is a SAHM too)! I'm so glad you found your way to the Rebellion!  :D 

It is challenging but SO necessary to find time for yourself as a homeschooling mom - we definitely support you in your quest!! Dancing sounds like a wonderful way to give yourself some mental and physical stretches!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers