Forums are back in action! ×

Another newb!

Hello all!

The new challenge meant that I finally decided to join the forum so I could join in. I've waffled on about myself a little in my challenge thread already, so I hope I'm not about to be awfully repetitive.

I've put on about 10-15kg since 2010 and only in the past few months have I really started to get motivated to train hard and eat well. I've had two gym memberships in the past, neither of which ended well. However I got into BJJ six months ago, and wow has that been awesome for me. Its been a huge contributing factor to wanting to change my eating and exercise habits. Lately I've been wanting to start running and conditioning training, so have made them two of my goals.

I've lost around 3-4 kg since January and am pretty excited about it. I recently decided to go vegetarian, and whilst the decision wasn't for health I sure hope that health will be a nice bonus! I've certainly paid more attention to what I've been eating these past few weeks at least anyhow.

Anyways, I'm 24, a bit of a cat lady, am mostly through a degree in evolutionary biology, and I'm excited to be here :D

Archived