Forums are back in action! ×

"But you''re old"

Okay, so this sounds really dumb, but I am so proud.
Youngest Agent (my child) is being well, Youngest and moving and stretching and being well a kid. Eldest Agent and his friend just look at her for a second when she does this yoga move.
carolan-hot-spot-dupont.jpg

Friend :How did you do that? That had like your foot above your head.
(Without missing a beat, I do the same pose)
Friend:OMG... Youngest doing it is one thing, but but wow. Ms. Sidhe you're old. How did you do that?

Take that for old ya whipper snapper. I could be upset he called me old (they are in high school) but I know he didn't mean anything about it (Social skills arent the best here) but I am taking it more as Watch me show you up kid.  (and at least he didn't say old and fat)

I then did a few other "stretches" just to confuse him further. Apparently Ms. Sidhe isn't that old.

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis

4 hours ago, Keifer said:

I just saw this. That is awesome! I get called old by my daughter (17) before I got out for a 3 mile run and yet she still won't run with me.

Thanks, I surprised the same kid (and another) when I proved I could pick both of them up. They are 16 year old boys and while one is still rather thin, the other wasn't.

The thinner one looked at me after a few minutes and went "Ms. Bean, I don't ever want to try and wrestle you."  I think even though I am still fat, I can still at least surprise them.

• Like 1

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream - C.S. Lewis