Forums are back in action! ×

Best yoga based inspiration ever

Anivair

Guest Snake McClain
I just saw this (stolen from the omnipresent Jamie Felrath). It's super wonderful. Made my morning.

i actually know about this guy. he does "DDPYoga" DDP (diamond dallas page) the pro wrestler started this program. i don't know enough about it but i am certain is just regular yoga stuff.

Guest Snake McClain
Didn't see this thread and just posted the same video in the Off Topic Lobby, absolutely amazing. Will admit I was a little choked up watching it

me too. I got choked up. It is so amazing to see what can happen when someone dedicates themselves to improvement. And it is even more amazing to see someone step in to help someone. Like when DDP said "i knew I had to help this guy." Especially a war vet who had his health taken away from him. The very thing he HAD to do for his country/service/whatever you want to call it was teh very thing that took from him what he needed most in life. And now? Now he is in better flexible shape than i've EVER been in. in a year dropping over 100lbs and balancing on his head? He couldn't even walk before. that's insane. and awesome.

#TearyEyedAtWork

#PostedVideoToFacebook

Archived