Forums are back in action! ×

[Hazard] -- 2020 Battle Blog

4 December 2020

Instead of taking the flat bench press out of my routine completely, I decided to try moving it to Shoulder Day as a compound assistance exercise.  A la 5/3/1's 2nd variation BBB template, using roughly 50% of what my training max was before my rotator cuff started acting up.   Heavy benching is what seems to be causing the flare-up of my rotator cuff, so let's test what happens with higher-volume light benching.

BhesiYh.png

• Like 2

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

6 December 2020

A few of things to say in this update.  First, here's today's workout summary:

DKVA0TF.png

Second, I wanted to let my millions and millions of readers (both of you) know that I'll probably be doing NF Challenges in 2021, instead of having a battle log for the new year.   I plan to return to my NF Assassin/Warrior multiclass fitness roots, by "Challenging" assassin skill progressions again.   (Still continuing my regular routine too that you're used to seeing here: the "warrior" side of my multiclass.)

Which means you'll be seeing more "assassin" stuff from me next year instead of just the increasingly weighted chinups & pullups that I've been doing this year.

I already set up gymnastics rings again in preparation:

mmk5Ab2.jpg

Lastly, for anybody who might be interested in WW2 history, this World War 2 youtube channel is doing something cool tomorrow (December 7) for the attack on Pearl Harbor anniversary.   They're doing the minute-by-minute "live" video of the events of Pearl Harbor at the same relative times of day that the various events of the actual attack occurred.   Should be pretty neat.

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 1

I Stand With Gina Carano

On 12/7/2020 at 6:49 AM, Hazard said:

I wanted to let my millions and millions of readers (both of you) know that I'll probably be doing NF Challenges in 2021, instead of having a battle log for the new year. 

Crowd Goes Wild GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

HI!

I just found this thread and think you're amazing! I absolutely love your Pooh Bear profile pic! It's epic!!!

Can't wait to see your further success! ?

• That's Metal 1

“The world bursts at the seams with people ready to tell you you're not good enough. On occasion, some may be correct. But do not do their work for them. Seek any job; ask anyone out; pursue any goal. Don't take it personally when they say 'no' — they may not be smart enough to say 'yes.” - Keith Olbermann

2 hours ago, Amazon Ninja said:

HI!

I just found this thread and think you're amazing! I absolutely love your Pooh Bear profile pic! It's epic!!!

Can't wait to see your further success! ?

Hello there!  Thank you.  I appreciate your support and hope to see more of you!

• Like 1

I Stand With Gina Carano