Forums are back in action! ×

What would you want in the next avengers movie

Fink

By now most responsible people should have gone and seen the Avengers at least once, and those who stayed during the credits (which I'm going to assume is everyone) got a pretty awesome glimpse of.....Spoiler........What other plots would be great to see? How about the Iron Man and Capt battling it out along with hundreds of other super heroes in the civil war story or The Hulk Buster suit making an appearance in a Planet Hulk scenario. Nerds Fitness...Assemble!

I wish Civil War could happen. Unfortunately, that won't be possible unless Marvel re-acquires the Spider-Man rights from Sony and the X-Men rights from 20th Century Fox. However, now that Marvel is owned by Disney, one of the most profitable companies in existence, that could certainly happen.

That being said, I wouldn't want to see a Civil War movie until there were at least a few more Avengers movies that serve to further flesh out the universe the films seek to create.

Valar Morghulis
I WANT PHIL BACK! :( but still that film was one of the funniest films i've seen in ages (Hulk/Loki 'fight' XD)

P.S. drsloomis gott love your sig :D

Just make a whole movie of that fight. I'll go watch it at least 10 times.

SMASH

IDDQD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Current Challenge

Race: MALIETOA

Class: WARRIOR

STR: 4 | DEX: 1 | STA: 1 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

SMASH

I'll join you! That was my favorite part of the movie and I want to watch that scene over and over again. With the Hulk punching Thor scene inserted occasionally.

I really want to see Ant-Man and Wasp. Played by Nathan Fillion and Morena Baccarin.

SMASH

Ask and you shall receive:

The-Avengers-2012-Hulk-vs-Loki-SMASH.gif

I could go for either Ant-Man and Wasp, or maybe even Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. No matter who's in it, I'll be amped for it whenever it comes out, as long as Hawkeye is still there.

Just got back from the movie (yea I know I'm slow) It was hilarious. Didn't expect it to be so funny.

:highly_amused:Hulk Smash is my favorite scene.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Puny God!

DAMN YOU 2 hours too late :( in the cinema i was too busy pissing myself after that scene to hear Hulk say that properly but i pieced it together in the end, i'm still not sure why Hulk smashed Thor after they took out that floating whale together and crashed it into that building

So when they gonna let Beast in???

(For those who didn't read comics...Beast was in X-Men, X-Force, and Avengers.)

Or...They could team up w/ the ultimate Marvel Super team... KISS

(yes that is an ORD)

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

DAMN YOU 2 hours too late :( in the cinema i was too busy pissing myself after that scene to hear Hulk say that properly but i pieced it together in the end, i'm still not sure why Hulk smashed Thor after they took out that floating whale together and crashed it into that building

Because the Hulk has anger management issues. And he just likes smashing stuff.

One thing all these movies need is a real woman heroine. Not just one that looks good in the skin tight clothes, but one who looks strong enough to actually do all the amazing super hero stuff. All the women just look skinny.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I believe it was because the hulk was going to take that thing down himself, then thor showed up and "stole his kill".

Guest Snake McClain

Looks like this thread got way off topic. Someone said earlier (second post) spider-man could not be in civil war because Sony has the rights. I'm pretty sure that is no longer the case because a new movie is coming out and I'm pretty sure its a marvel film not Sony. Also wasn't xmen first class marvel as well? Could be wrong on that one. Pretty sure it could be done anyway. Also what I would like to see in a sequel (even though we are getting thanos)

KANG THE CONQUEROR! a time travel story. Show the avengers a bleak future and sending them to it. Kang leads them to believe they are preventing it when really they usher in a movement that allows Kang to take over. Once in control he banished them to another time and stark and banner use their Mega brains to find a way back.

Looks like this thread got way off topic. Someone said earlier (second post) spider-man could not be in civil war because Sony has the rights. I'm pretty sure that is no longer the case because a new movie is coming out and I'm pretty sure its a marvel film not Sony. Also wasn't xmen first class marvel as well? Could be wrong on that one. Pretty sure it could be done anyway.

While they still have the "Marvel" tag, unfortunately the rights to produce and distribute them do not lie with Marvel Studios/Disney. Sony has the rights to make movies with Spider-Man and Ghost Rider (but after the last Ghost Rider flop, I could see them letting the rights revert back to Marvel on that one, kind of like what happened recently with Blade and New Line/Warner Bros.) and Fox has the rights to X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Daredevil. As long as those studios continue making movies within a certain time period, they retain those rights. Which is why Sony quickly rebooted Spider-man with the new flick when their planned Spider-man 4 fell apart - they were in danger of it going back to Marvel/Disney and the suits didn't want to lose what they see as a dollar sign to their competitors. However, when Disney bought Marvel, they said that it was their intention for all of their franchises to one day return to the fold, so we'll see what happens.

As for what I'd like to see in Avengers 2, well, I'm pretty happy with the idea of Thanos. Really, I'd like to see Marvel Studios loosen the purse strings a bit and spend some money on an all-out, crazy, cosmic adventure. So yeah, I guess what I'm getting at is Avengers 2: Avengers in Space would be awesome. Especially if they manage to work in the Skrulls or Kree.

I smell like Coffee and Awesome

http://www.silentts.com

personally, i'd rather not see a continuation of the whole space opera thing. i think it would be great if they introduced ant-man and wasp, and also introduce Ultron.

for villians, i think maybe Thanos is a little too big for movie #2. what about Dr. Doom or Magneto?? two villians that have been established in previous movies (although distributed by different companies) that could team up together to have the avengers and x-men team up together.

i'd love to see a few new characters in the avengers movie would definetly be Ms. Marvel and Luke Cage.

but remember, disney probably wants to do these movies while all the stars are still young enough to portray these heros. no one wants to see a geriactric tony stark.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Urban Scout

STR - 6 DEX - 6 STA - 11 CON - 2 WIS - 4 CHA - 6

My Epic Quest: http://tinyurl.com/7ey2ylw

Most Recent Mission: Visit Chichen Itza (Completed 11/18/12)

I am currently: Level 3 (0% to Level 4)

Archived