Forums are back in action! ×

Rebellion Discord Server!

Exciting News!

We've created a Discord Server just for members of these forums! 

We wanted to do this to give our members an additional place to chat, hang out, and have virtual meet-ups, especially during these crazy pandemic times where many of us are in lock down :)

We're trying this on a trial basis - so if it takes off, we'll keep it. If it doesn't, we won't :)

A few notes here:

• The discord is NOT meant to replace the forums. We are starting with a single general chat channel - as that is all we are planning on at the moment. The purpose of the discord is to have a chat room for the forums. 
  • Your forum account will be linked to your discord account - and will use the same display name as you use here (this won't affect your discord account's display names on other servers). The discord follows the same rules and guidelines as the forums, and if you are warned/kicked/banned on discord for not following the rules - it will affect your forum account, and vice versa. 
  • If you want, you can now set up your forum account to log in with your discord account. That's optional, but it's there now!  (Account Settings --> Discord)
  • The at everyone and at here commands have been shut off for all roles - so you can not use them :)

Here's the invite:

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/discord/invite/general/

You CAN invite your friends, however it must be done through that invite, and they must have a forum account to see that page and for their invite to be accepted. 

*Right now, I have to manually approve everyone's account. I may change this setting soon, but for now, it's not instant - I'll try to be quick about it, though!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

Hi @spezzy

I have followed the link to the invite, but I don't see the address link to copy into discord. When I click the button, or just tells me I'm already on the server 

Am I missing something? Also I'm on mobile at the moment. 

=====================================================================================================

--Stronkey Kong--

15 hours ago, Stronkey Kong said:

Hi @spezzy

I have followed the link to the invite, but I don't see the address link to copy into discord. When I click the button, or just tells me I'm already on the server 

Am I missing something? Also I'm on mobile at the moment. 

Try refreshing the page? You should see a piece at the bottom that links directly to the server, which if you're on mobile should either open it in your browser, or with the app, depending on if you have the app installed.  I just double checked the code and it is now showing up on mobile for me :)

• Thanks 1
I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”