Forums are back in action! ×

Ladies: Your thoughts please - Flowers to your workplace...

Now this might be a tad redundant given that I've already sent them, but I'm just curious about what the ladies here think.

Obviously there's a ton of context I could add but I won't unless it dramatically affects the reaction, but in general: you receive flowers at your workplace from guy you just started dating. Good / bad / indifferent / die of embarrassment? Gentleman - stories of success or backfire for the same scenario also appreciated.

GoToTheGround"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time" - Leo TolstoyTwitter | My 130lb weight-loss journey in photos & words 

as long as i like him, i say it's freaking awesome.

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

Just started dating? Awesome, especially if it's going well. If it's not actually going that awesome or if I'm feeling like it's going a bit fast, could be meh. (I have been very put off by guys buying me quite nice jewellery 'too' early in a relationship, as a parallel.)

My boyfriend and I are 20% of the workforce at the same company, though, so I doubt he'd do that. ;)

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

Supremely awesome even if she's not all THAT interested...getting flowers, especially in a place where other people see that you got flowers is a very good feeling. Unless you are stalking her in which case it would = creepy. But I doubt you're stalking her. So woo! Good for you!

CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS

I'm the one in the picture without the giant orange beard, thankyouverymuch

i sent my wife flowers to her office after our first date... i think that for a lot of women, it makes them feel good inside having everyone in the office know that they have someone in their lives who will send them flowers... nice move GTTG... nice move... ;-)

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

Well now I feel considerably better ;-) Thanks for the positivity folks.

...and lol I'm not stalking her, we've been out a few times. Today I got a message saying she's sad she can't see me this weekend hence me fumbling for 20mins to think up an appropriate message to go with the flowers.

GoToTheGround"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time" - Leo TolstoyTwitter | My 130lb weight-loss journey in photos & words 

My fiancé got me roses for our date last night and secretly a little piece of me wishes he had sent them to my work ;)

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

I love getting flowers at work, my husband did it for valentine once, I was uber happy because everyone got to see the flowers get delivered and then would comment on them at my desk. Every time it happened it reminded me of how much I love him.

Try everything once. If it kills you don't do it again.Paleo- So Easy A Caveman Can Do It

I have never sent flowers, but now I might. Just gotta find a girl to send them to first.... :D

Wants to sent flowers......

I always wanted flowers sent to my work !

Wants to receive flowers....

Anyone see what I'm getting at? :-p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

Totally awesome. Nothing is better than getting an unexpected delivery to your workplace. My husband sent some the week before we got married with a note saying "enjoy your last week of work as a single woman, I love you!" It was amazeballs. (that's why I married him.)

So yeah. Good for you for doin it up right in the beginning - she'll remember it! :D

edit: don't say i love you in yours. yet. that would be creepy. LOL.

Now this might be a tad redundant given that I've already sent them, but I'm just curious about what the ladies here think.

Obviously there's a ton of context I could add but I won't unless it dramatically affects the reaction, but in general: you receive flowers at your workplace from guy you just started dating. Good / bad / indifferent / die of embarrassment? Gentleman - stories of success or backfire for the same scenario also appreciated.

Always....ALWAYS....send them to her work. It doesn't matter how long you have been dating/married/whatever.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]The Horror Geek Half Dwarf Adventurer!

My Challenge Thread is here.

I have zombies to outrun! Failure is not an option!

Archived