Forums are back in action! ×

Things to do with Whey

She-Ra81

hey guys I love my whey protein and already make oatmuffins, pancakes and the obvious shakes with it, I was just wondering if anyone had any favourite recipes they use their whey for. just looking for some protein filled snack ideas really, so my snack feels a bit more substantial than a bit cottage cheese lol

pudding?

i've never done it but i've heard of it.

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

you can bake it or heat it with a frying pan to form a pancake Very dry though.

However, figure out how many carbs and fat you want to have with your protein and make your own protein bar! Mix in oatmeal, egg, oats, dried fruit, whatever floats your boat, put it in a brownie dish, bake, and voila!

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

However, figure out how many carbs and fat you want to have with your protein and make your own protein bar! Mix in oatmeal, egg, oats, dried fruit, whatever floats your boat, put it in a brownie dish, bake, and voila!

Do you have any more specific directions for this?

Amandolin
Level 3|Nymph
|STR 6|DEX 4|STA 5|CON 5|WIS 2|CHA 2|

"The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea"-Isak Dinesen
Challenge: 1, 2, 3, 4

Archived