Forums are back in action! ×

A Wild Noob Appears!

Hi everyone!

I'm Aisha, 22, from Finland and I'm totally new! I found Nerd Fitness on instagram and just reading those posts turned my life around.. I found a new approach to so many things, I have been really motivated to build good new habits. Now I finally joined the forum here, I love forums and being a part of a community ? 

I enjoy roleplaying, MMORPGs, digital art, Star Trek and dogs. Fantasy inspires me on my fitness journey, I like to think of myself transforming into an epic fantasy character ? I want to feel more energetic, be happy, be kind, get stronger, more flexible and feel goooood!! Losing some weight would be nice too, but I don't want to think about it too much. I'm taking my time, going step by step, I'm in no rush ?
Nice to meet you all!

Bom Dia Reaction GIF

• Like 7
On 10/14/2021 at 7:38 PM, Caisha said:

Hi everyone!

I'm Aisha, 22, from Finland and I'm totally new! I found Nerd Fitness on instagram and just reading those posts turned my life around.. I found a new approach to so many things, I have been really motivated to build good new habits. Now I finally joined the forum here, I love forums and being a part of a community ? 

I enjoy roleplaying, MMORPGs, digital art, Star Trek and dogs. Fantasy inspires me on my fitness journey, I like to think of myself transforming into an epic fantasy character ? I want to feel more energetic, be happy, be kind, get stronger, more flexible and feel goooood!! Losing some weight would be nice too, but I don't want to think about it too much. I'm taking my time, going step by step, I'm in no rush ?
Nice to meet you all!

Hiii!

It's awesome that the posts already started helping you to change your life! I hope the challenges are a boon to you as well! Welcome and happy challenging!

• Like 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

Hi from Canada! It’s way more fun to focus on leveling up from a lvl 1 newbie into a lvl 100 badass! I like to think of it that way as well. I love dogs as well and have 3! It sounds like you will fit in well here. If you haven’t already you might like making a thread for the current 5-week challenge; you can track your progress and get support! There’s thread under the current challenge area that explains how to get started if it’s something you might be interested in. 

• Like 1

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}