Forums are back in action! ×

3y long Respawn

Hey boys, I don't think someone will remember me since I haven't been active at all in the past 3 years, but I logged in again after all this time to try again. If you see at my posts my challenges have been a spectacular fail, but irl I went through a very difficult period. Was very close to suicide cause of financial and love problems, this is why I mostly forgot about the existence of nerd fitness.

I want to try again, and even more I want to find friends cause I will admit, I spend 90% of my free time alone. I know that online friends are not like irl friends but it still would be nice to talk with someone 

• Like 4

"A single spark of passion can change a man forever
A moment in a lifetime is all it takes to break it"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lpKBtgNBhB25X29RhKQVD5QgbYu0xAo3Bbfzpsj4YOc/edit#gid=0 - My Life Roadmap, updating :D

4 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Sounds like you've been through very difficult times. The community here is very supportive, I'm glad you came back.

Thanks man. One thing that I find hard is to write forum posts from the phone. It just feels very clunky, and the thought of having to go to my pc to make new threads kinda adds another layer of let's say discomfort :D

• Like 1

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lpKBtgNBhB25X29RhKQVD5QgbYu0xAo3Bbfzpsj4YOc/edit#gid=0 - My Life Roadmap, updating :D

Welcome back! :)

23 hours ago, Skomenk said:

Hey boys, I don't think someone will remember me since I haven't been active at all in the past 3 years, but I logged in again after all this time to try again. If you see at my posts my challenges have been a spectacular fail, but irl I went through a very difficult period. Was very close to suicide cause of financial and love problems, this is why I mostly forgot about the existence of nerd fitness.

That's a pretty damn good reason to forget about us, to be honest. That's rough. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

23 hours ago, Skomenk said:

I want to try again, and even more I want to find friends cause I will admit, I spend 90% of my free time alone. I know that online friends are not like irl friends but it still would be nice to talk with someone 

This is a good place to do that. Can confirm from personal experience.

Hey hey. Well, to be honest I have a lot of them. I am pretty into fighting sports like Brasilian ju jitsu but I also like reading, both novels and more technical books. I also started a you tube channel with my little sister, now we have 10 subscribers :D well, it's pretty bad but who cares, it's mostly to have fun.

I am starting to do volonting work soon in a thing that basically is the red cross, cause I have been more interested in helping people recently. I think it might be helpful for me. They even offer a free Santa ? for families for Christmas and I would definitely do that xD

And you? 

1 hour ago, juliebarkley said:

Welcome back! :)

That's a pretty damn good reason to forget about us, to be honest. That's rough. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

This is a good place to do that. Can confirm from personal experience.

1 hour ago, juliebarkley said:

I will try my best, in the end it's you that remembered me of this place :D

• Like 1

Hello and welcome back! I’m glad it sounds like you are in a better head space  now. 

I find I’m most active when I’m on my PC because I also find it annoying to use mobile but you do get used to it a bit. I have a swype keyboard function so I find that helps. Some funny autocorrects still make it through though ? 

Will you make a challenge thread? That’s the best way to make friends I find. I think the current one is only around for another week and a bit but you could do a 1.5 week challenge lol

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

7 hours ago, Unix said:

How does challenges work here? I guess they are not really the same as the daily quest and epic battles :P

We do five week challenges , with one week in between. Some people start the challenge on the rest week, some on the  first week.   

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27