Forums are back in action! ×

Forum Member Survey!! Please help us help you :)

1 hour ago, Lucia Aethera said:

Also turns out even wall slides can be exhausting when done properly ? And they look so innocent...

I think this is everyone's response to wall slides. "Hey, these don't look so b---OH!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

"For God did not give us a spirit of fear; but a spirit of power, love, and self-discipline". - 2 Timothy 1:7

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." -Gandalf

On 12/17/2021 at 2:04 PM, WhiteGhost said:

I'm glad you put the big blue banner up at the top or I would never have even know this existed

Me too. I usually got to Manage Followed Content and see what's been going on in the threads I follow. When a challenge finishes most people I follow post a link to a new thread if they do challenges or if you hang out mostly in the battle logs the threads are ongoing so I just check updates. When I'm doing a challenge, not often recently then I'll check other challenge threads. 

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

On 12/24/2021 at 12:44 AM, Lucia Aethera said:

Hi Spezz ?

I forgot to say it in the survey and it's so important for you guys to know - thank you so much for making these workouts noob-friendly. I've tried a few programs and they're such a turn off for someone who's a total beginner because they're too long and exhausting (to be clear - they are great in general, just not for someone who doesn't have the habit established yet). And the workouts here are short and sweet. They create little resistance, even right before bed. 

I've been exercising consistently for over a week, not to mention all the walking and occasional messing with dumbbells - and that's more than I've done in past years. Thanks guys for all the work you do ❤️ 

Also turns out even wall slides can be exhausting when done properly ? And they look so innocent...

Welcome to the party! Glad it's going well for you, so much great content here and lovely folks. Well done on your streak so far, keep it up!

• Like 1

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

• spezzy featured this topic
  • spezzy unpinned this topic