Forums are back in action! ×

My name is Kit, and I hail from the land of Toronto. I'm a graphic design student, and have always had a does-not-give-a-crap/I'm-young-and-immortal attitude towards my health.

On January 8th 2012, I quit smoking, picked up a pair of running shoes, and changed my life. Last month I ran my first 10k!

There have been many bumps since then (and it's only been 5 months), but slowly, my new lifestyle has become more and more stable, and I love it. I also started lifting a month and a half ago and I feel even better than ever.

I'm looking for more people who share my values so we can inspire each other to push harder, lift heavier, run faster, and go farther (and have a good time while doing it) and this seems like an awesome place for it.

Also, I want to hear from the comic book geeks out there: Marvel or DC?

Ahh. Graphic design and running. You must be an awesome person. Welcome. :))

By the way, Marvel rules! :D I'm not that much into comics, but I love superhero movies. Marvel heroes are much more realistic. Maybe it's just me, but I can feel them much more. They are not from another planet, or from an amazon community. And they have cooler clothes. :'D Well, Batman is awesome anyway.

plantern [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Urban Ranger

| STR 3 | DEX 2| STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 4 |

Archived