Forums are back in action! ×

Shit happens and then you live.

Hello guys.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Gary, a guy from Hungary with 19 years of wasted time behind. Well, I like cookies, movies, girls, beer, typography, talking about huge-ass-philosophical things and a couple of other things. As I'm pretty open minded, there are only a few things I can't enjoy, like cancer, earthquakes and ignorant people. My friends say I'm pretty friendly, and I can motivate the shit out of people. That's my hobby, I think. Well it's just a quick look at me, so you can get a picture.

But if you are curious about why am I here, feel free to read my whole story. It's a bit long, but I'll try to make it fun to read, and also useful. I don't always write more about myself than the stuff above, but this may be the last time for years that I tell this story. You will see why.

I'm god damn lucky. I was born with nice genetics. Got a pretty high IQ, I was always in a good shape (roughly), got a kinda pretty face. So yeah. I've got a character with good attributes. Also my primary school, and my parents gave me a handful of skill points. But in secondary school I faced a big flaw. My charisma was low as hell. I didn't notice that until I met my new classmates. First I simply hated them. I thought they were rude and stuff. And then I realized that if something goes wrong it's only your own responsibility to make it right. So I changed my whole thinking. I started to see the best in every person. They were like unique snowflakes. So in a year I was a super-social charismatic dude. It will be fun they said. But they lied. I was pretty much alone, with a lot of buddies, and girls. I wanted love. But again, I was just at a low level. People adored my humor, and things. But I lacked charm. So again I needed to shift my thinking. And I did. I became something I would call a whore. I've lost all of my buddies, except one guy but I had countless girlfriends. I didn't like it either. I was charming and shit, but it was love what I've been looking for, not girl-fans. Then my parents divorced. It wasn't a big deal for me. I hated my dad anyway. But financial problems became an urge. I was learning about internet-marketing, programming and things like that for years. So I thought I could do something with that knowledge. But I was ridiculously lazy. Meanwhile I tried to find a girlfriend. Who would be mainly a friend, and yeah also a girl. But it's kinda hard, when people just want to fuck you. It happened like 5-6 times. They adored me as a friend, and a person 'cause I'm caring, and shit. Also there were benefits and things. :ifyouknowwhatimean: But one of them got a girlfriend instead of me, the other one didn't want a committed relationship, and so on. So I got pretty pissed. And yeah. That's where I'm now. My life lies in ruins. I've got one single friend, I dropped contact with all the girls, and my so called friends. I finished school, and nearly skipped the whole last year. I don't want to go to university, 'cause the laws suck in my country. I don't have money. I became so antisocial, that I find people annoying even before I speak with them. And yesterday I thought that my dad died. Turned out it was just a minor accident, nothing serious. But yeah, I was at the bottom. I had to do something. So I've decided to drop my whole past, and begin a new life. I'm a pretty romantic person, and I can take things too far. But this time it was the right decision I think. So I just cut my hair, got my facebook account deactivated weeks ago, today I changed my number, I looked for a new flat, and jobs (it's not done yet). I liked my old buddies, but they are just pulling me back, where I'm right now. So it may not be a final thing, maybe one month or two, and then I can get back to them. But 'till then, I need to build my new life.

I've decided to take working out a bit more seriously then before. I've found this site like a year ago, or something. I loved the whole idea behind it, and I've been thinking about something similar for years. Also started a project, to make a real life RPG with huge skillsets, classes, quests, and things.

So if serious work out, my first thought was NF, and here I am now. :)

I always loved my body. It would be a nice thing to make some changes, but my main motivation is rather helping people, and doing stuff together.

Well I'm a bit skinny. 128 lbs and 71.3 inch (that's my minimum weight, I'm usually a bit heavier).

I've got only minimal fat, and my muscles are somewhat well built. I've been doing martial arts for a long time, but I haven't done anything in the last two years.

So my main goals would be picking up some weight. Well, pretty much weight. I want to be near 165 lbs.

An other nice thing would be working out regularly. With work-out plans and stuff.

And I would be pretty happy to help people with their goals. Trying to get back to the 'I love everyone' attitude. :) Since I'm from Hungary, it would be hard to work out personally with most of you, but I'm always here, if you lack motivation, need advice, or need someone for your PvP challenge. :))))

I hope I can make your community a bit better with my presence. And I'm really happy that I found this site. Great articles, nice and active community. Kudos to Steve.

plantern [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Urban Ranger

| STR 3 | DEX 2| STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 4 |

Welcome, Gary! It sounds like you have had quite the journey. I admire your honesty (both with yourself and us) and your readiness to change. I hope we can help and support you as much as you do us. Feel free to ask questions and good luck!

Also, I love the idea of a real life RPG!

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Archived