Forums are back in action! ×

New DJ Mix by Yours truly

Hey,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a new DJ mix out that was done with a buddy of mine.

I have been am Electronic Music(Techno) DJ on and off for the last 8 years. I spin under the name DJ Wunderkind. I have a friend who is also a DJ and we spin the same style called Hard Dance. We both spin separately but every once in a while we will get together and throw down a tag team set under the name Freedom of Expression or Freedom for short.

Well, after a two-year hiatus, we have started spinning together again. We recorded our first practice session and put it out on my buddy's show. The mix is at 147 BPM, so great for moderate intensity workouts or, according to jog.fm, is great for a 10:00 mile running pace.

It is by no means perfect but is for the most part clean and definitely enjoyable. If you get a chance, please give it a listen and let me know what you think.

Da Funk Show Ep. 17

I'm a Week Late and Pissed Off Challenge 

"What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

Oh the internet! You can always find fun stuff on it. I just thought, oh it's 4:00 I'll pop in the random thread and see what I find. Lo and behold, another DJ! Jungle/Drum & Bass is my style. Under the name dDoS (d::DoS on Dogsonacid.com). I'm honestly a fan of whatever, but that's what I started spinning and try as I might I cannot pull myself away from it. More of the jazzy to midrange stuff. Jazz & Bass, Lightstep, Liquid Funk, call it whatever suites your fancy!

"Tomorrow = Never"

Twitter | Thingist | Challenge | Squad