Forums are back in action! ×

Rebels in Ravelry

AKLulu

Come one, come all! If anyone is on the site Ravelry or likes to knit and/or crochet and would like to join Ravelry, you should hop on into our new Nerd Fitness group on there! It can be found here.

I also created our very own banner and logo for it, so I'm showing them off here because Ravelry didn't do them justice.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3530[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3531[/ATTACH]

post-5104-13567243926447_thumb.jpg

post-5104-13567243926516_thumb.jpg

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

It's only the coolest group on Ravelry!!

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

Another pattern ogler here. And lately I haven't been on there much at all, I'm on more of a sewing than crocheting kick. Joined the group anyway though :)

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that leads to total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." -Frank Herbert, Dune

Sweet!!

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

I'm just saying... I still don't have my cardigan.

Klay's awesome, but I didn't know she worked miracles. She still doesn't have your... what was it? 40 skeins of yarn? Just sayin' ;)

This is the coolest/greatest/badass idea since the rebellion!

Oh, and MuthaFu(*&(*), I forgot the blanket for you know who!

Awwwww.... the momma stopped by the chat room last night and I was SO tempted to ask her if she needed baby clothes ;) Also, she's holding BigM hostage.... I asked if he was in her pocket, but they both denied it (I don't believe them).

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Awwwww.... the momma stopped by the chat room last night and I was SO tempted to ask her if she needed baby clothes ;) Also, she's holding BigM hostage.... I asked if he was in her pocket, but they both denied it (I don't believe them).

She was in chat a minute ago & I got her mailing address., but I'm wondering if I should give it to her in person in Austin in 2 weeks....

BigM in HER pocket would be an incredible feat!

She was in chat a minute ago & I got her mailing address., but I'm wondering if I should give it to her in person in Austin in 2 weeks....

BigM in HER pocket would be an incredible feat!

Maybe... if she's going to be traveling it's going to be hard for her to get mail anyways ;)

And yeah.... BigM told her to tell us that he's too big to fit in her pocket.... /me imagines BigM being captured with a Poke ball

EDIT: AND! I was so inspired by all of our ravelry and knitting talk yesterday that I picked up the hat that I started in January again last night :)

I'm in, been spinning down my stash (the wall o wool in the farm shop top row is my personal stash) and reorganizing my fiber studio.

There are 3 on-line groups I participate in a lot, Ravelry, GTD Connect and here.

Oogie McGuire

Black Sheep Shepherdess

STR 4.25 | DEX 4.5 | STA 3.75 | CON 3 | WIS 4.75 | CHA 1

I really wanted it to be a surprise, but I'm sure Staci won't be checking NF right now ;)

I'll post a pic here and we can delete it later....hopefully before she can see it!

It shows her as offline now and hasn't logged in since 7:28pm last night...hurry! :D

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

Archived