Forums are back in action! ×

OMG! Serious Milestone!

yadz

I haven't been under 200 pounds in YEARS. I've hovered around 220-215 most of the time, in January I hit my absolute highest weight ever at 237 and that was where I started losing weight. anyway, enough backstory.

as of about 5 minutes ago, I weigh

199!!!!

Boo-Yah.

That is all.

Yaaaaaayyy!!!! :) :) This is a BIG goal of mine too, not quite there yet, but hope to be soon!

RedCedar uses the pronouns they/them/theirs. What pronouns do you prefer? 

Here is a fun game to help learn/practice pronouns that might be new to you: http://minus18.org.au/pronouns-app/

Last Challenge

Favorite Challenge

I said to the sun, "tell me about the Big Bang".

The sun said, "It hurts to become." 
~A.G. 

Congrats! Keep up the great work!

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!" - Barney Stinson

"I don't care who you are, how cool you seem to be, how old you are, what title you have, or how much money you make. When a child hands you a toy phone and says 'It's for you.' you damn well better pick it up and respond with 'Hello?'."

Life is a marathon, treat every day like it's a sprint

that's excellent improvement! great job! :D

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

Archived