Forums are back in action! ×

I guess this is where I start!

Hello, I am new to NF, but not new to working out. I have lost about 85 pounds through exercise and cleaning up my diet, but I have a way to go. I have basically been stuck at my current weight for 4 years or so, and I have difficulty getting the motivation to clean up my diet enough to lose it. I am an avid (albeit slow) cyclist. I also enjoy working out with weights and I supplement with yoga. I have really no idea how much more weight I have to lose, but it is at least 20 pounds, probably more. I signed up for a cycling relay, Furnace Creek 508, which is a 508 mile relay and will take place in October, with 3 others. My goal is lose at least 20 pounds by then and to increase my cycling speed. I am hoping I can find some peeps on NF who are share my love of fitness and who can offer some wisdom, advice, and encouragement.

Gnome Adventurer

STR: 3 DEX: 1 STA: 5 CON: 2 WIS: 3 CHA: 1

welcome, sounds like you've already made significant progress. Look forward to seeing your posts and activities.

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Welcome! You made a great progress so far! Ever since I fell from my bike and hurt myself severely when I was little, I've always been scared of cycling... So i really admire you for doing the relay! 508miles! That's amazing. I also like to do yoga-- my school has free yoga sessions every day at the school gym. It's a great way to relax my muscles from running :) So good luck to you!

Archived