Forums are back in action! ×

Jogging Stroller Recommendations

ETFnerd

When my older daughter was in a stroller, i was too out of shape to run... my younger daughter is young enough and i've decided to purchase a jogging stroller... this one seems to be popular and i don't mind the price [although it seems high] unless there's something better i can buy cheaper... any thoughts on these...?

http://www.rei.com/product/798579/bob-revolution-se-stroller

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

My sister-in-law is a marathon runner. She was training for her first half when she was pregnant, and her parents gave her a Bob at her baby shower. The baby is one now, and that thing still seems like it was worth every penny. She took him training with her, and he just sleeps and giggles!

Liz Oh

Suburban Ninja

NF Intro

Twitter: @earthliz

Pinterest: I particularly like to identify #fitspo and #thinspo that has been photoshopped.

YouTube: Comics and Civics

thanks liz & athena... my wife bought the bob revolution se today... athena, we have an ergo, but it gets heavy really fast... we never used it much as a result... we usually used the stroller... will update how it works out after we get it... :)

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

Ergos are great for walking about, even hiking (I use one almost everyday), but you couldn't run with a baby in one.

If you are actually going to run make sure the front wheel pivots and that it has a hand brake. We bought one that, although nice, doesn't and it is hard to run with it.

Everything BOB makes is high quality and the price doesn't seem too steep for a good jogging stroller.

Edit: too late. Have fun with the new stroller.

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

BOBs seem to have a devoted following. We had a Mountain Buggy, which we loved. Even took that sucker on the metro!

Only problem to consider is finding a spot for it to live. Too big to be folding up and down much if you can avoid it.

Those things are tough and glide so easily. Have some good trips out and about!

Once and future ranger.

Archived