Forums are back in action! ×

New member, nerd, military medic, and all around good guy :D

So yeah, currently deployed but will be back in Germany here in about a month. Tried doing Paleo out here but then would not have eaten enough to do anything, let alone work out. So I try to be as Paleo as possible with exceptions. Don't have much out here other than a pull-up bar and dip bar, so working with what I have. When I get to germany I will have 3 months till I move to Maryland, so while in Germany I will increase how much Paleo I will be eating and will have access to a gym so will be doing/learning some of the Olympic lift and old school barbell training with a buddy of mine who is technically insaine for some of the workout he does and is built like.... well lets just say the red headed step child grew up, wanted revenge, and now would scare Jessie Ventura. He promises to help me get bigger, and I promised to run the everliving dog crap out of him, even trade I think... Currently I am 6'2 (little under) and about 180 pounds. By 2013 I want to be 200 pounds and have a six pack. That being said when I get to Maryland I will be working a 7:30 am to 4:30 pm job and will be joining a crossfit gym that is close by so that I can continue to work out and have some accountability and motivation. Joined this forum/site as I am new to lifting weights (military PT involves running, push ups, and that is pretty much it) and like to try different things, plus you can never have too many people to cheer you on! Oh yeah, and I turned 30 in Dec 2011, but 30 is the new 20 so I hear!

Ross

Archived