Forums are back in action! ×

Here trying to get the old me back.

I"m 29, married, and have one very hyper little boy. I'm finally about to finish school, with a dual major, after taking a few years off to work and figure out what I didn't want to do, that answer is retail. When I was in high school I worked out consistently and at one point was working out about 18 hours a week.

Between work keeping me in my car hours a day, class keeping me at a desk for longer, research for class putting me at a computer for a couple hours a week, and my meekly DnD game keeping me at a table for hours as well, I've become much more sedentary than I ever meant to be or used to be. To that end I found this site and decided to change things up and get back into shape, also my wife has started getting into shape and she's basically making me look bad lol.

Glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know the community.

'Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths'. -- Walt Disney

Welcome to the rebellion! Sounds like you know what to do and just need to get back to it.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Archived