Forums are back in action! ×

Hello :) My first post!

Hey everybody!

My name is Seth and I am 18 years old, residing in Indianapolis (you know, the Indy 500 city). I'm about to start my freshman year at Indiana University this fall where I plan on studying telecommunications.

Now, I've always been the skinny kid. And when I say skinny, I mean damn-near third-world status. I started working out a year ago, and I weighed a measly 115 pounds. In a year, I gained about 15 pounds, bringing me to a hulking 130-ish pounds ;) I just bought the Rebel Strength Guide last night (deluxe edition, of course) and I'm must say that I'm already hooked!

I'm so ready to start improving myself and I hope you guys can help me along the way :)

"When you realize the value of all life, you dwell less on what is past and concentrate more on the preservation of the future"- Dian Fossey

Welcome to the rebellion!

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Archived