Forums are back in action! ×

First 5k @ 23:59!

Denny

I did my first 5k today and I finished it at 23:59 minutes! My goal at doing it sub-25 was a success! :D

http://www.racetimer.se/en/runner/show/2121914?layout=blodomloppet&race_id=799

On another note a 8-10 year old boy was running beside me during the whole lap, such an inspiring kid. We speeded past a lot of people today, you could say the kid was my pace keeper. We crossed the finish line at the same second. :D

Congratulations

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

chickenstitch >> I'm aiming for 22:30 first, that's keeping a pace of 4:30 min/km. I don't think I'm going to push my time any more after that but rather focus on a 10k next, I have Tjurruset coming up in the fall. It's a 10k in terrain, similar to tough mudder, so I need to improve my endurance for that.

Maledictus >> Thanks!

HOLY CRAP! That's a really good time! Not to mention it was your first one! I'd like to shake your hand sir. lol

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Let's settle with a virtual high five, you never know if I'll visit the US or you'll travel to Europe. ;)

I'll take it. *High five*

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Archived