Forums are back in action! ×

Hey there fellow rebels! I'm super new here, but already so inspired after reading your posts and immersing myself in the NF content. I first stubbled upon this site 2 weeks ago, and it has slowly infiltrated my thought process. As of this week I consider myself on a journey toward an Upgraded Dave. I've started cooking (chicken breasts and asparagus was my first meal, since I'm kinda a "follow the directions" guy) I've been lifting again, and I got my first quick run in to start off my long-term running goals. But Steve said it best; my main goal is to look great naked!

I've had a lot of false starts down this road in the past, but I feel like I have an empowered, long-term view this time, and I'm excited to have a community of like-minded geeks who want to be sexy nerds like I do :-) To hold myself accountable, chart my progress, and hopefully find more of a stable community of supporters online, I've created my first blog. It's def a work in progress, but I'd love feedback and followers! I'm not sharing it with friends in real life just yet, so I'd love some fellow NF Rebels' advice and support. My blog is called Barbells, Budgets, Battlestar Galactica, which is one of my favorite Jim quotes and kinda sums up my life right now. Sadly, BSG was the only part that came naturally, but the rest is falling into place!

Excited to meet some new friends on here and to hear about your success!

- Dave

Hahaha thanks everyone :-D Yeah - I was stressing about the blog title and then that ep of the office came on; it was meant to be. Haikoo, I love BSG with all my heart, soI have to use some pretty sophisticated mental tricks to convince myself that the ending was PERFECT! Just don't ask any questions! LOL :-)

lol I loved the series, truly. It was one of those shoes that made me anxious to watch. I'd literally not be able to sleep after I watched it :D CRAzY. But it was pretty awesome, too. They did well with the time they had and such, but I dunno. It just felt rushed. Stupid tv people and their cancelling of shows I like. It's always the sci fi shows.

STR 7.2 | DEX 3.5 | STA 5.8 | CON 8.4 | WIS 5.55 | CHA 5.5

Most Recent Challenge

Archived