Forums are back in action! ×

Are You Drinking My BROTEIN, Bro...? The Wacky World of ETFnerd...

ETFnerd

so i haven't been here in a while as i've started a new job... but i finally got my asics speedsuits... got a great deal too... they were on sale for $10 with a 15% off coupon code and 15% off additionally when you buy 7 pieces... so i bought 7 pieces and they ended up being $49.xx total or $7.xx each... great deal... hahaha... here's a pic... will update after i do my daily 8 miles in it... peace... :victorious: these things are a b*tch to put on... *^&%#@

20121017_speedsuit.jpg

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

Nice!

Thanks! I ran my 8 miles in my new speedsuit and it felt great... it was like when i was a kid and played football wearing my favorite player's jersey imagining i was tony dorsett of the dallas cowboys... it was really comfortable, but i also noted that it made some people umcomfortable at the gym... hahaha... f'em...

great workout tonight and took a picture of my gams... i know, i know... this can't be a picture of me because i don't lift and i do cardio on a treadmill... because cardio makes you skinny fat and can't build muscle... hahaha... :)

20121018_Legs.jpg

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

Yeah, probably got that from roundhousing someone in the elbow or knee... happens so often that I don't even feel it any more... so I hadn't noticed it... hahaha... how're you guys doing, my peeps... ? :)

Awesome, looking at memes from the presidential debate. The Binders of Women ones are awesome.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Awesome, looking at memes from the presidential debate. The Binders of Women ones are awesome.

I'm in the UK and don't follow the news much, and Facebook is full of memes based on this. Is Mr Romney saying something stupid again?

Myself, I find binders a terrible place to store women. You have to slice them very thinly.

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

Look up the quote it's great. The worst part was where he said employers need to be flexible with hours so the women can get home to cook and take care of the kids.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

i know, i know... this can't be a picture of me because i don't lift and i do cardio on a treadmill... because cardio makes you skinny fat and can't build muscle... hahaha... :)

Nice.

I imagine the martial arts helps with that quite a bit as well. Simply holding martial arts stances for time is a surprisingly good leg workout.

I need to take a picture of my legs here pretty soon, they're starting to get quite built. I've never touched a barbell in my life, and haven't used a machine of any sort in a decade and a half. I do "toning" exercises instead, lol.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

Archived