Forums are back in action! ×

9 Weeks and 42 lbs Later...

Mr. Decay

April 1st I decided to change my eating and exercise habits completely. I stopped eating like garbage and started going for 3 mile long walks regularly, and in my first two-three weeks dropped 16lbs. When the weight loss stopped completely, I started biking and lifting free weights and doing regular body weight exercises and the weight started falling off again. I've been eating a high protein paleo diet now for a week and a half, and the pounds continue to drop off. In honor of the Number 42, I consider losing 42 pounds a major milestone achievement for me. And so... Before and after pictures now! Woo!

41poundslater.jpg

Starting weight there was 289 lbs, weight as of today is 247 lbs, with more to lose. :joyous:

Wow! You really jumped right in and switched your life around. Great Job! Hope to see new pics in the next 9 weeks ;)

SquinkyPheebs

Elf Adventurer

STR: 2 DEX: 2 STA: 5 CON: 2 WIS: 3 CHA: 1

"There is something morbidly fascinating about flying into an uncharted tunnel at reckless speeds with only the words of a kleptomaniac dwarf for what lay at the other end" -Artemis Fowl

Earned: +1 DEX, +1 WIS, +1 STR

Archived