Married/Dating/Single?

Guest Gemeaux

So, what are you?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. So, what are you?

• I'm currently dating somebody.
    • I'm happily married.
    • I'm single.

Totally single.. was married for 8 years, divorced on great terms almost a year ago.

Enjoying my freedom (more gym, horror and Sci Fi movies, Video games) !! Sometimes being alone sucks.. but its a trade lol.

-Lolken

Hhmmm. Don't have enough gym time, horror movies or video games in my life . . . I must be married! Eight years this summer. But Lolken makes me wonder about the appeal of other choices. Like dating for 200 years before buying real estate and reproducing. Some days I think that would have suited me just fine.

Jack White threw an amazing divorce party! I believe it can be done gracefully.

OK, I am happy and love my husband, but this responsibility thing really blows. Guess that's why I'm into the NF concept of leveling up. Gotta take the challenges more in stride. And still have time left over for the fun stuff. Working on it!

Once and future ranger.

Single, don't regret it, don't love or hate it. It just is what it is. I do what I do and when I meet someone doing what they do that happens to correlate to me doing me, then I won't be single anymore. lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Half-Elf Adventurer

STR 2 - DEX 2 - STA 2 - CON 3 - WIS 3 - CHA 3

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory. - General George S. Patton

Happily married to my best friend, who I met online in 1996! We've been married 13 years in May.

ren_faire_3rd_wknd_2011+080.JPG

This was a second marriage for both of us... we were friends and helped each other through our respective divorces, raising kids, and dating experiences! After a couple of years, we looked at each other and said "Huh! maybe we've been missing the obvious..."

Happily married to my best friend, who I met online in 1996! We've been married 13 years in May.

ren_faire_3rd_wknd_2011+080.JPG

This was a second marriage for both of us... we were friends and helped each other through our respective divorces, raising kids, and dating experiences! After a couple of years, we looked at each other and said "Huh! maybe we've been missing the obvious..."

Oh my goodness, I must have that parasol. :)

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

Married. July will be 17 years. We dated for 6 years before that. I joke that I was a child bride (I was 24).

Ha! I married at 18, so....yeah.

Married 14 years, have five kids. Hubby is a closet nerd/geek (scifi addict), we work out together.

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

Been married 25 years this october to peter, my best friend! I wanted to post a picture but I can't figure it out...will do it when I can!

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!

Currently Single. Heh, only Wild Goose chases and Awkwardness so far!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

I've been with my boyfriend for about a year, we just recently moved in together and things are still amazing. He is also a total nerd, and beginning to eat better and do some exercising with me.

Amandolin
Level 3|Nymph
|STR 6|DEX 4|STA 5|CON 5|WIS 2|CHA 2|

"The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea"-Isak Dinesen
Challenge: 1, 2, 3, 4