Forums are back in action! ×

Nerdy Mom Needs to Level

Hey everyone!

I've been following NF for a while now, and while I've been trying to do better, I realized that without people to a. cheer me on and b. stay on my ass about it, what I'm trying to do will never succeed.

Me: Three kids, low funds, less time, too much Mt. Dew and four years of WoW ballooned my college (and pretty stinkin' fit) 140 lbs to 306. Like a noob, I was constantly getting ganked by old habits. They camped my graveyard so when I rezzed, down I went.

Enter my friend theactionpoint, who's been following the Way of the Nerd for some time now. There was the boot in my ass, now for the cheering section.

Helloooo, cheering section! :D

So. I've finally registered with the forum and posted. Here's my committment. Here's my first checkpoint.

Here's to seeing level 2 without having to repair armor.

Race: HumanClass: Lvl 2 Adventurer

{STR:2||DEX:1||STA:2||CON:1||WIS:2||CHA:2}

"Shut up and reboot!"

Challenge 2

Good luck, and welcome to the Rebellion! We're doing a 6-week challenge right now, so you may want to check that out.

I heard that when things were painful for her, she’d cover her ears with headphones and escape to the world of music. I tried it too. It was like everything was blown away. The vocals screamed for me. They grieved for me. The ones who put on the act of common sense were wrong. Those who cried were right. We, the lonely were more human. They screamed at the absurd, beat it down, and destroyed it. They saved me.Iwasawa Masami (Angel Beats!) 

Race: OtakuClass: AssassinWeight: 129-Ish lbs.Theme Song: I'm ALIVE! -BeccaSTR: 2DEX: 3STA: 2CON: 3WIS: 4CHA: 3

Archived