Forums are back in action! ×

ARRGGGHHHHHH - Leveling up is changing everything!

ChristArtist

WildRoss is in the level up club.....

I am doing the 6 week challenge....

We are both looking to level up our lives....

and, everything is changing!!!!

We have lived in an RV for a year now...and to get out of debt, we are putting it up for sale, moving into an apartment, and getting out of the storage unit/studio.

When?

NOW!

The apartment is ready ASAP

The place that sells RVs wants ours ASAP for the sale next week(they've sold 100 like ours for more than our loan in the last year)

We can get out of the RV park before the 1st, and we don't have to pay that rent.

We can get out of the storage unit, and my studio, by the 13th, and we don't have to pay that rent.

And then, the question is, what to do with the truck?

within the next 30 days, we could be debt free!!!

We've talked about this for years...we've said we believed in it for years...but every time we got close, we gave up, and put something else on credit.

This time, because of this group, and our desire to level up with integrity, to stop saying things unless we mean them, and to put action to the things we mean....our lives are changing.

We are going from comfortable to crazy freak out come-to-Jesus moments in like 0 to 100! We weren't planning on selling the RV, or moving into an apartment as of Friday night.

When the time is right, and everything falls into place...you know that you are being led with a purpose.

Anyone that is a praying person...please keep us in prayer...because this next two weeks are going to be AMAZING, AWESOME, ADVENTUROUS....ADJUSTMENTS!

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

Wow, you've got a lot going on right now! Seems like everything happens at once, doesn't it?

These are GREAT things to be doing to leveling up your life. Hang in there through all the craziness, and know that it will be worth it in the end. I'm cheering for both of you!

im so excited for you and praying hard!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Way to go for both of you! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Chef Badger

Badgery Adventurer

STR: 3, DEX: 2, STA: 4, CON: 4, WIS: 4, CHA: 2

Excellence is not an accident. It is the culmination of progressive attempts towards a goal. It is failing and saying, "I will succeed next time." It is succeeding and saying, "I will do better next time." It is the result of dedication and the return on an investment in time and effort. I will be excellent.

Awesome! It's great that it's all fitting into place that nicely. It seems like those kind of things will always try to fall in a way that is as inconvenient as possible.

[table=width: 600]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

fire.eagle

Elf Assassin

STR: 6 DEX: 5.5 STA: 4.75 CON: 5 WIS: 3.5 CHA: 3.75

Assassin Wannabe | Be Prepared

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

[/table]

Sometimes life really rocks! Welcome to the next level!

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

Y'all just made me grin so big I'm gonna have to move in to an apartment so there's room for my grin, my dog, and WildRoss!

We have the apartment, a far as we know...and I'll let Jim tell y'all about the Rv sales place.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

That is so amazing. You guys will be in my prayers. You are setting an excellent example for your childeren to follow. Well done.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Awesome!!!!!!! Sending you the best.

Living debt free is one of the best feelings in the world. I'm never going back.

You train to look good. I train to kick your ...

If you still look pretty afterwords, you didn't do it right.

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up. Babe Ruth

awesome work team wildross! i may be reading this wrong but can't you keep the truck? never hurts to have a big ol' truck to drive around xD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AZSF - lvl 4 assassin

STR - 9 | DEX - 12 | STA - 10.5 | CON - 7 | WIS - 8.5 | CHA - 1

The truck is still a "we'll see". It is worth much more than we owe on it, but it also needs some cosmetic repairs. And yes it is nice to have a big truck, especially for driving in traffic in Texas, since about 1/3 of the vehicles are trucks. One scenario would be to sell the truck so we can cover a shortfall on the trailer. We'll know Saturday when we get the trailer appraised. It's possible that the dealer (which is mostly consignment) will buy it outright (they do that occassionally). We have a move in date of Friday for the apartment and we need to empty the trailer and take it to the consignment lot on Saturday afternoon to keep from having to pay another month's worth of rent at the RV park.

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

AWESOME! What a way to truly manifest leveling up than with a new home! I wish you guys all the best!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Archived