Forums are back in action! ×

Someone Noticed! WOOT!

jaxjaxjax

So after almost 6 months of exercising and loosing weight about 20lbs, people I know have noticed. That is to be expected, as there has been a substantial change. But today I was doing the playground workout during my son's baseball practice, and another mom commented on what I was doing. Then she said I had nice arms. Since I have always thought my arms were too gross to let see the sun and actually wore my inside exercising tank top because my big baggy shirt was still dirty, it was totally unexpected. So apparently I have changed enough in the last few months to not just look changed but am starting to look fit. Hmmmmm, difficult to deal with. I explained to her about the playground workout and maybe she will try it out too.

Level 5 gnome ninja

STR - 14.5 DEX - 2 STA - 5.5 CON - 15.75 WIS - 14.25 CHA - 4.75

Oh, RIGHT ON!

I kinda love it when people start to notice the things we haven't been able to see!

(And nice on kicking the playground workout during b-ball practice!)

the power of [geekhood] compels me:

"Oh, I'm gonna hit you so hard, your children will be born bruised!" -- Tank Girl

"Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later." -- Zoe Washburn

"No, people are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to anymore of them." -- Michel Gerard

"A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend. Have fun!" -- Willow Rosenberg

I love the playground workout. Why? Because I am ALWAYS at the playground. I have 3 kids 4, 8, 11 so we spend a great deal of time there. The one next to baseball practice is particularly conducive to the workout. Once I learned about exercising while they are playing, I was like - "DUH." But yes, I have to exercise while also being Chaos from skylanders throwing out evil Wham-shells, or a pokemon trainer, or sometimes a storm trooper, but it beats sitting on the bench. I usually do it on our backyard playground, but when we are there, I figure why not. Maybe next time she will join me.

Level 5 gnome ninja

STR - 14.5 DEX - 2 STA - 5.5 CON - 15.75 WIS - 14.25 CHA - 4.75

Archived