Forums are back in action! ×

I've had a off and on affaire with the gym, more off than on to be honest! Wave a hand and shout me too if it sounds familiar. Read the mags and did a little cyber searching that made my brain hurt eyes water and to be honest my body have doubts it can change at all giving the little voice in the back ground say see told you no chance.

Then I came across a article that explains why I have failed and have created my own stop and start, get a little loose it all

Give up put it off affaire with exercise and health.

So this is it my plan not the one that not going to work but Acturaly work.

I am a ranger in pc games so nerd fitness ranger I shall be.

To be able to Acturaly do a pull up.

To work my way through the levels With enjoyment.

To work slowly up to paleo starting with breakfast and better choices

To go be able to go out side slowly building up to mainly working out side in the fresh air.

My pledge to up hold the nerd fitness rules and grow wing of fitness for my name.

:angel: of the Wilderness Level 1 Archangel Templar order of the NF blazing Light.

STR 2 - DEX 1- STA 2 - CON 4 - WIS 3 - CHA 2 

Your current safe boundaries were once fears.. Push your boundaries till your last breath.

Hi there! Welcome!!!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Hi thanks seems a lot on here, and reading the list im little part ninja too as I love body weight exercises

:angel: of the Wilderness Level 1 Archangel Templar order of the NF blazing Light.

STR 2 - DEX 1- STA 2 - CON 4 - WIS 3 - CHA 2 

Your current safe boundaries were once fears.. Push your boundaries till your last breath.

Archived