Forums are back in action! ×

PR since surgeries

ChristArtist

I just walked 1.98 miles at 2.82mph

before all my surgeries, I could do a 5k in under an hour....(58 minutes)

my goal, if possible with my legs, is 4mph if I can only walk...need to be released for running....

Probably not going to be released to run until I've dropped another 25 - 50 pounds....so, gotta get my walking fast!

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

Sweet!

There's nothing like a PR to remind us what all that rehab is for.

:)

This used to be where  my weight loss progress bar was. Maybe it will be here again when I'm ready to face the scale and work on my fat problem.
 NewBattleLog              OldBattleLog (between challenges)

Spoiler

Don't let what you cannot do
interfere with what you can do.

-John Wooden

2013 Running Tally: I lost track in July, at 148.925  ((plus 0.5)) but I finished a Very Slow marathon in October. Then I mostly stopped.
2014 Running Tally: 134.1 miles plus 5k (as of 17 September) lost track again, but I know I had at least 147.2 plus 5k for 2014.
2015 Running Tally: 41.2 treadmilled miles & 251.93 real world miles

2016 Running Tally: 0

This is sooooo FREAKIN awesome!!!!!

Do you feel good? Do you feel super great?

Yahoooo

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

I do feel great! And the recovery period was shorter! Getting shorter every time!

Need to map out my new route at our new apartment....hopefully I'll be doing a 5k a week soon!

Ah, regular 5ks....what a happy thought!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

Congratulations! Great achievement :)

Angelrock53

Newby Adventurer

STR: 1 DEX: 1 STA: 2 CON: 4 WIS: 4 CHA: 3

“It takes courage...to endure the sharp pains of self discovery rather than choose to take the dull pain of unconsciousness that would last the rest of our lives.â€

~ Marianne Williamson

How's the new place?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

Archived