Forums are back in action! ×

Huzzah!!!

Haven't been here in a while, but in the time I was gone, I've had a few accomplishments!!

1. Got the job I wanted at the Bronx Zoo as a summer educator. SO happy for that one. It's been a busy two weeks (with the past week being camp), but I can tell that I'm going to love every minute of it! I know I'll learn a lot from the experience!

2. I'm learning how to budget my moneys efficiently and when to buy what items. Just went grocery shopping last night, and for two people, only spent roughly $70 in food - most of it produce, almonds, and whole-wheat products. This should last my boyfriend and I a good two weeks to my next paycheque!

3. Finally was able to get my boyfriend proactive about losing weight/gaining lean muscle mass. He has been whining constantly that he's fat (not really), doesn't look attractive, and in general, being very negative about himself. Had a friend of his talk to him, and with the grocery shopping last night, he's more upbeat about losing his stomach (which is his main issue). Now, if I can just get him to run outside with me...

This is a great start to the month of July and I can't wait for what this month will bring me!

sounds great!! The new job sounds awesome also!

Angelrock53

Newby Adventurer

STR: 1 DEX: 1 STA: 2 CON: 4 WIS: 4 CHA: 3

“It takes courage...to endure the sharp pains of self discovery rather than choose to take the dull pain of unconsciousness that would last the rest of our lives.â€

~ Marianne Williamson

Archived