Forums are back in action! ×

2 WOOTS in 1 day!

70Kel

So happy two WOOTS in one day,

firstly I finally scored good form with DL & Squats something I have been working on with a trainer for the last four weeks (flexibility probs) &

secondly I'm officially ceasing my blood pressure medication after 5 years, got the tick off my doctor today, yippee! Even the dr said this doesn't happen often! I'm so so happy:)

'Don't quit, two words, that's it' :-)

Double WOOT for the win! It's incredibly impressive to be able to work yourself off BP Meds, and I am all in favor of workout as medicine versus putting more chemicals in your system.

Keep up the fantastic work!

No matter how slow you're going, you're still lapping everyone on the couch.

Hobbit Adventurer
STR - 4 DEX - 3 STA - 4 CON - 5.25 WIS - 5 CHA - 6.5

Double WOOT for the win! It's incredibly impressive to be able to work yourself off BP Meds, and I am all in favor of workout as medicine versus putting more chemicals in your system.

Keep up the fantastic work!

Thanks vintageenvy! Agree fully with the chemical thingy, taken me just over 12 months to achieve this goal & I have a terrible family history re:heart disease so was doubly surprised when my dr was happy for me to cease them :)

That is so amazing! My grandma is on BP meds, and I know what an endless cycle that can be. Great work!!!

Thanks & yes it is hard to go off them, I was told originally that I would be on them for the rest of my life, not so now:)

Also, I suppose I'm lucky to be young enough to knock this on the head, it would be harder if your older like your grandma. My mother & father are on them & mum still thinks that it is impossible to stop them as she has been told by the dr. But I'm slowly proving that wrong!

Archived