Forums are back in action! ×

jdanger Does Something Stupid

jdanger

I only fuzzy timed it but it was something like 2.5 hours. Hit a wall on the prowler rounds. That probably took an hour easy. I wanted to start pushing that thing like I wanted a hole in the head. I spent a lot of time sitting there in my chair watching the sun set over it. haha.

Eat. Sleep. High bar squat. | Strength is a skill, refine it.
Follow my Weightlifting team's antics: Instagram | Facebook | Youtube
Looking for a strength program? Check out The Danger Method and remember to do your damn abs

Day 3 - The Reckoning

I won't lie. Today got a little out of control. Started with me wanting to get a little strength in then it sorta.. escalated. Typing this while drinking giant protein smoothie because I can't get out of my computer chair to even shower yet. Well, here it is.

Workout

10 Rounds of:

• 2x Front Squat (120kg)
  • 20x KB Swing (28kg)

10 Rounds of:

• 3x Push press (60kg)
  • 20x KB Swing (28kg)

10 Rounds of:

• 4x KB Thruster (2x16kg)
  • 20x KB Swing (28kg)

10 Rounds of:

• Prowler (+100kg) x 50m
  • 20x KB Swing (28kg)

10 Rounds of:

• 6x Pushups
  • 20x KB Swing (28kg)

No problem. Day 3 total 1,000. Total after three: 3295. Goodnight America.

Oh, and, if you ever find yourself thinking "hey why don't I prowler" during something like this just kill yourself. It isn't worth it.

You are a crazy guy, jdanger.

...so what would you suggest subbing in for the prowler?

Saturday day 4 - 825.

All in the AM. Planned on doing more later but that didn't happen.

Ready for this..

Sunday day 5 - 0.. Total after day 5, 4120.

That's right I'm now 880 behind pace. Whoops. Oh well, had other priorities. We'll see if I can get it together this week and make up the distance. Hands really appreciated the time off as they healed up well enough for me to file them down significantly. I sort of like being behind so bring on the swings.

Looking for a strength program? Check out The Danger Method and remember to do your damn abs

Haha, no I dropped it like the bad habbit that it was. I woke up on Monday and wanted to lift heavy things without worrying about swings so that's what I've been doing this week. Pretty much mission accomplished as the only reason I really started this was to actually do things in the gym again.

Everyone, don't be like me. I'm a quitter hah.

Archived