Forums are back in action! ×

Haikoo told me to join up so here I am!

I am on a journey to loose weight and get fit. I have lost 56lbs since Jan 1st, and eating a 90% Paleo diet. I need a boost in the right direction for exercise and fitness. I have the food thing down I think, but I want more from my body than it is giving me now, and I need exercise that I enjoy.

I hope to meet more of you here soon! Thanks for the forums!

Hello there Denvue! Welcome to the Rebellion!

If you need a push in the right direction this is the place.

In fact we won't just tell you the direction, we'll give you a GPS and go on the journey with you!

Congratulations on the 56lbs, that's a great achievement.

Welcome, Denuve! Steve has lots of different kinds of workouts here. I do a mix of the beginner body weight and playground workouts 3x a week. And also, exercise doesn't have to be "traditional". Anything that gets you and your heart moving is considered exercise, so if you like to walk, dance, bike, swim, play Frisbee, etc., then do what you enjoy, and do it often :) Good luck! :encouragement:

Current inspiration for my journey: Prov. 14:23

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

Haikoo wouldn't lead you astray! good choice in joining :)

We're awesome. Personified.

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Yay welcome! You have awesome kitties.

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

56 lbs. is amazing!! I hope you congratulate yourself every day! I find when I praise myself for those real achievements it drives me to keep going! I have a lot of visual motivators... a whiteboard tracking work outs, a chart showing my progress, keep before and after pictures! You'll see the progress and think, wow! My belly looks a lot flatter... I did that!! I bet I can trim another inch off!

Also, work out in ways you enjoy. Make it a hobby, not a chore. Join a sports league if you like sports, a new dance class if you're into that, or go hiking if you're a wilderness nut! :)

Sent from my GT-I5700R using Tapatalk 2

Archived