Forums are back in action! ×

Ello ello ello !

Hey guys, I am new here (obviously) :P

I am about 30kg underweight for my age and I love comic books. I wanted to get this batman costume (judge me all you want haters) but I wouldn't be able to fit into it because I am so thin, so I googled superhero workout and now I am here :) I hope to become really built when I grow up so that I am not held back by my current stature :) Also, I'm not doing this to be able to fit into a costume, i'm doing this to get healthy and live a better and healthier life.

Dude...you're not going to find any Batman hate here!

Welcome! What sort of fitnessy things are you interested in? Do you like picking up heavy things? Do you want to be able to do amazing things with just your bodyweight? Do you want to be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound?

...Oh wait. Sorry. Wrong superhero :D

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Welcome! As MirGSS noted, batman haters are elsewhere - we embrace awesomeness/nerdiness :)

So...you're underweight. How old/tall are you (I've assumed you're a guy - please correct me if I'm wrong :))? Lifting/resistance training will definitely help fill out that suit, but...dude, you need to EAT!! :)

Building muscle takes lots of energy, and that energy has to come from the calories you take in. Diet is far and away the biggest factor in weight gain/weight loss. Have you ever tracked your calorie intake/expenditure before? It's kind of a pain at first, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes second-nature :)

Anyway, glad to have you on the forums! Keep us posted on your progress on gettin' in to that suit! (Also, does it come with a utility belt?!?!)

What you do, and what you don't do, matters.

Archived