Forums are back in action! ×

Helloooo there!

Hello. I'm new. My name is Chelsea and I'm not a game nerd, I'm a knitting nerd. I dye yarn and sell it in an online shop and when I'm not working out I can frequently be found watching t.v. shows and movies and thrift store shopping.

I started working out and lifting weights in 2003 and then some really crazy life stuff happened and I had to back off for a while. Things didn't go so well with that crazy life event and I fell into a deep depression and was also pregnant. So yeah, things hadn't been going to well fitness wise and I got pregnant again and my husband left with the army and left me home with two babies and I continued to not exercise. Anyway, I got to be about 10 lbs heavier than I ever was before and it was all flab.

All of that crap aside, I recently started lifting again and man! I feel awsome! So, here I am. My first goal is to lift my own body weight for squats, second is real pullups. I think I'm pretty close to those goals but could definitely use some support!

Welcome!!! Lifting and knitting are awesome...though I only do the former.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Archived