Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings ^ ^

Heya everyone I guess I would like to start by saying how wonderfully amazing this site seems to be, even in the short 2 days I have been here. As for me? My name I Joshua and I am 20 years old, and have been dealing with some weight problems for quite sometime T.T. I am a huge gamer, but I also love to other things such as read,play D&D,watch anime,TCGs and a whole lot of other similar stuff.

I am not entirely sure if I should post a question in my introduction topic or not but.... I would really be thankful for some information or links to health information/Exercise material for people with poor backs. I suffered a stroke when I was born so I have grown up with a very poor back and have quite a difference in both halves of my body. I only gained this knowledge of exactly what was wrong with me a few years ago so I am still learning and adjusting. So any fitness tips or info about people in my kind of predicament would be AWESOME!

I guess another thing I should say to keep in mind would be my difference between my left and right sides. Growing up everyone told me that it was normal, "Everyone has a weaker side" etc. Mine however is extremely different. Ive been trying to build my left side up(Right = Awesome Left = Not so awesome) but all I have gotten is the ability to wiggle my left toe(Which in comparison to my coordination of my toes before is AMAZING) and I am kind of scared of trying anything bigger of the thought of hurting myself.

I think that is about it, I have already started a diet plan and that part was easy for me which has gotten me really excited to continue down this road! Sorry if this long ^^; Or if I did anything wrong.

Level:2

Human Adventurer

Chaosed's 2nd Round!

STR:8|DEX:5|STA:1|CON:8| WIS:3|CHA:5

***************************************"Sometimes the most important battle, is the battle within..."

Archived