Forums are back in action! ×

Homestuck, are you reading it?

Larc

If not. Go read it. Now. I will send all sorts of horrible evil things to attack you (And probably get beat up by you) and make you read it! Fair warning, it starts off fairly slow for the first 50-100 pages. But it picks up after a bit and becomes amazing and pretty soul stealing. It's an awesome webcomic with lots of cool characters, sweet music, and even sweeter flash animations.

It starts off with these four kids who are going to play this beta of a game, it revolves around manipulating the world around you (Your house mostly haha) and shenanigans and then becomes this..big..crazy confusing adventure. (I wanna rant more, but time to clock back in :c)

Lv. 1 Canine Warrior

STR: 3 - DEX:2 - STA: 2 - CON: 2 - WIS: 3 - CHA: 3

"Every dog has his day. Guess I better make every day that day!"

Oh gosh. I think at some point I was caught up with it, but I haven't checked in on it for well over a year now. At this point it might be best for me to just start over again whenever I can find a few weeks...

But yes. It is indeed awesome.

Eth - Level 8 Breton Warrior

STR 24.5 | DEX 9 | STA 20.5 | CON 13 | WIS 10.5 | CHA 8.5

Current Challenge: The Warrior Within | Fitocracy

Main quest progress:

44%
44%

I'm just amused that you even TRIED to explain what Homestuck was about. Normally if people ask what I'm reading I just respond, "It's a relentlessly lighthearted webcomic about kids and fun" and hope they don't ask anymore questions. I've discovered it's impossible to try and summarize that plot without coming off as at least partially insane.

What doesn't kill me makes me smarter.

Yeaaahh..It's hard to give the gist of what it is about without going into insane detail or ranting,andifyou'renot caught up..DO IT NAO! So we can discuss best troll/kid and that sort of thing because I have to do that. :D

Lv. 1 Canine Warrior

STR: 3 - DEX:2 - STA: 2 - CON: 2 - WIS: 3 - CHA: 3

"Every dog has his day. Guess I better make every day that day!"

Archived