Forums are back in action! ×

Jump Rope Woot

tonic

good work! I also often forget I have a nice jump rope as well lol... ya know I may have to set a challenge to break 50 jumps myself, I usually screw up after 20ish.

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

Its alot harder then people realize. One of my friends was like 'I can do that no problem'. Yeah not so much.

You totally should do a goal. I would like to be able to jump rope for 5 minutes straight someday.

tonic

Shapeshifting Rebel

It is the job that is never started that takes longest to finish. - J.R.R. Tolkien

tonic's taking it back

Way to go! And great specific idea for a goal. i want to be able to jump rope for 5 minutes straight too, but I struggle with the making of little goals to make it to the big one. I'm thinking of stealing your idea

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

That video is like woah, double unders would be awesome, and once I have normal ones down they are next on the list.

Go for it, mini goals for the win.

nobody does it like Rocky!

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

Archived