Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings! It is great to be a part of this awesome community! I was fat all my life until fitness and working out came into my life like a fair maiden. Sure enough I fell in love with fitness and turned my life around in high school(I'm still young by the way XD).. I just got into power lifting recently and I'm slowly making gains each and every week. NF really helped me power through life as I've been an avid reader for quite some time now. In the future I plan to start my own Epic Quest and travel the world and help people turn their life around just like what Steve is currently doing. So Mr. Kamb if you're reading this, I'd like to thank you for creating this site and dedicating your time to help us level up our lives each and every day. You are a real inspiration man. Hope I can meet you one day and share a couple of adult beverages with you while playing some video games on the summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro with some Paleo Spaghetti while doing pull-ups and tree log squats.

May The Force be with us NF.

Hello and welcome fellow nerdfitnesser (is that even a word?). Prepare to feel like a part of a amazingly awesome community, where you will learn lots, and make great friends.

STR – 24.45, DEX – 13.50, STA – 23.50, CON – 21.40, WIS – 27.65, CHA – 4.50
When the sun comes up, you better start running - Thomas Friedmen
Epic Quest - Current Challenge - Twitter - Goodreads - Fitbit - blog

Archived