Forums are back in action! ×

15 pound down!

LordOfTime

It doesn't seem like much, but as of today I'm down 15lbs since the start of summer! And I'm pretty sure it's all fat!

Level 3 Timelord Ranger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR: 10 | DEX: 7 | STA: 11.5 | CON: 6.5 | WIS: 5.75 | CHA: 2.25

Challenge

1 2 3

"The thing is, Adam, time travel is like visiting Paris. You can't just read the guide book. You've got to throw yourself in, eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get charged double and end up kissing complete strangers - or is that just me? Stop asking questions. Go and do it!"

"Don't ever judge me by your standards."

Congrats! 15lbs down is a great accomplishment.

What do you think the biggest change you made to lose that weight was?

Definitely cutting out grains and refined sugar. And weightlifting!

Level 3 Timelord Ranger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Challenge

1 2 3

"The thing is, Adam, time travel is like visiting Paris. You can't just read the guide book. You've got to throw yourself in, eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get charged double and end up kissing complete strangers - or is that just me? Stop asking questions. Go and do it!"

15lbs down is better then 15lbs added, even 5 pounds is an accomplishment, congrats!

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

Whooooo! 15 pounds is awesome! *applauds* How long have you been lifting, and what did you start with? I wanna start lifting some, but I'm intimidated. But hearing awesome results like yours is pretty motivating. =)

Caitriona - Gallifreyan Adventurer
Level 1

STR:1 :: DEX:3 :: STA:2 :: CON:2 :: WIS:3 :: CHA:4

Whooooo! 15 pounds is awesome! *applauds* How long have you been lifting, and what did you start with? I wanna start lifting some, but I'm intimidated. But hearing awesome results like yours is pretty motivating. =)

Aww thanks :) I started seriously lifting at the beginning of this 6 week challenge! And I started out only squatting 30lbs and dumbbell rowing 10lbs each arm. Bodyweight exercises are awesome as well! It doesn't matter how much you start with, as long as you challenge yourself :)

Level 3 Timelord Ranger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Challenge

1 2 3

That sounds awesomely doable. I already do 10lbs dumbbell rows as part of my body weight circuit. I have an workout routine creation type of appointment with a trainer at the gym on Thursday, and I think I wanna ask about getting a lifting routine established. If I don't chicken out. Dammit, why is it that I'm happy to break all gender stereotypes in other area, but I'm still intimidated by the free weights section of the gym?

Oh, and I love your character race and signature quote! =D

Caitriona - Gallifreyan Adventurer
Level 1

STR:1 :: DEX:3 :: STA:2 :: CON:2 :: WIS:3 :: CHA:4

You can do itttt!

Hehe thanks :D

Level 3 Timelord Ranger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Challenge

1 2 3

Archived