Forums are back in action! ×

Three Peak Challenge

Khep

Salutations!

A few friends and I have decided to attempt the Three peak challenge. We'll be climbing/hiking the three tallest mountains in Great Britain in 24 hours; Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike, and Snowdon. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this challenge? Specifically, how was the driving portion? What time is considered the best start time? How long do you have at the top of each peak (is it snap a picture and go or do you have time for a sandwich?)

This is one of the craziest things I've ever done and I'm looking forward to completing it. And I definitely want to do it in under 24 hours.

Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LVL 2 MartianWarrior

STR 9/DEX 2/ STAM 3.75/ CON 3/ WIS 6/ CHA 3

"Fads come and go, but the barbell remains the same. Respect it accordingly." - Jim Wendler

"When I want to be a super hero, I just wake up" - Childish Gambino

This is a classic isn't it! Years ago back packing in Greece I met a guy who'd done this and it's been one of the things that's called to me about a trip to Europe and Great Britain ever since (centuries of art of culture? - I'm a ranger!). I'll keep my eyes peeled here and can't wait to hear about your success and the details of how you pull it off.

illcDimension hopping Ranger-Cartographer, level 2STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 5 CON: 6 WIS: 5 CHA: 2

Training Log

Of Goats and Rucks Challenge (June -July 2013)

~Take care. Be bold.~

Archived