Forums are back in action! ×

Let's dooooo this!

21, F, 149 lbs.

I've been reading NF for a couple weeks now, but just took the plunge and signed up.

I've been actively making healthier eating choices since February, but began working out regularly about 6 weeks ago. As a 5'8 woman, I was 165 lbs in February and weighed in at 149 lbs last night. It's not so much weight loss I'm concerned with so much as getting and looking stronger and leaner. I do weight training 4 times/week and I cycle for cardio. I'm squatting and deadlifting 80lbs and progressing every week. I'm not doing any specific 'program' right now but I'm looking into SS and SL. I'm trying to eat paleo as often as possible and I'm getting better!

Goals: Before Christmas I hope to be able to squat and deadlift my bodyweight, do some real pull ups (I do negatives now and the boyfriend helps me with assisted pull-ups), and wear a sessy bikini for winter vacation.

Cheers, all!

Welcome! Seems like you are well on your way and have set goals to look forward to, that's a good start.

You'll find lots of information, support, and accountability on these forums. Three things we all need on our quest.

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

Archived