Forums are back in action! ×

New clothes!

Watermeller

At the end of the spring semester I was wearing 34" waist jeans and they were pretty snug as well as wearing medium shirts which were also getting a little snug. Today, I went to try on some new clothes. I now am the proud owner of a pair of 32" waist shorts that are LOOSE on my waist as well as a small "slim fit" button up! Winning. Side note: I'm 5'8"

Also, I worked out at my schools gym, which I haven done in a while, and climbed the 30 ft rope they had there NO PROBLEM. After finishing an epic W/O. No less. Today felt like a million bucks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dunedain Ranger - Level 1

STR - 0, DEX - 0, STA - 0, CON - 0 , WIS - 0, CHA - 0

THE 6-WEEK RIP DOWN

I'm having my own version of this, so SUPER YAY!

(Mine is that I somehow thought I'd stay the same size once I started losing weight (...? THE HELL, Self?), so I was surprised when everyone started talking about how my clothes don't fit. Last week, I went to see about buying some new pants and was gobsmacked to realise I'd gone from a large 10/ small 12 to a very regular 6 - or vanity 4, in some brands! Did I take myself shopping? OH HELLS YES)

the power of [geekhood] compels me:

"Oh, I'm gonna hit you so hard, your children will be born bruised!" -- Tank Girl

"Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later." -- Zoe Washburn

"No, people are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to anymore of them." -- Michel Gerard

"A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend. Have fun!" -- Willow Rosenberg

Archived