Forums are back in action! ×

Initial Successes

DrewKorpal

Well, since starting on a Kheto diet last year, I have lost a total of 55 (from 325 down to 270). And since my wife discovered your site and got us both excited about what goes on here about a month ago, we have renewed our entire lifestyle.

Starting last week, we've begun the bodyweight exercises to prepare ourselves for gym memberships next month. We figured that 2-4 weeks of regular bodyweight exercises will increase the % of muscle fibers firing up, improve flexibility as we stretch daily, and set us up for zero injury as we begin a proper strength training regimen.

Once we start in the gym, we'll be switching from the Kheto diet to the Paleo diet to increase muscle growth/recovery and broaden our dietary choices.

I'm feeling very positive about this, as I can already feel my body realigning itself for the hard work to come. My body awareness is already improving after only two workout days. And once I get past those first two dreaded weeks of feeling like poo by forcing my lazy muscles to go to work (that's typical for me...), I'll fall back into the addictive feeling that always comes on work-out day.

Good beginnings!

Laudabiliter -- Level 1 Mul WarriorSTR 3| DEX 2| STA 3| CON 3| WIS 2| CHA 2

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." ~Bene Gesserit litany against fear

Archived