Forums are back in action! ×

A New Journey

I've been trying to diet on and off for the past six years. The scale was going up pre-kids and now 6 years after the first I find it's still going up. I've dieted before. But I don't need a diet, it's a new way of life. I've known that I just get lazy, no motivation.

I'm glad I'm coming here in between challenges. I'm hoping the idea of leveling up my life will push me to actually want to. To treat it as a game as fun etc.

We eat on a very tight budget so the health food crap is out the window for us. It'll be a special effort to get more vegetables in me and the one child who will eat them because my husband was allergic most of his childhood to most things that grow green. Allergy to chlorofil I think it was. He was allergic to many things, thank god my kids didn't get any of his allergies.

So here I am sitting on the cusp of an official ulnar entrapment diagnosis in my left elbow (not sure about the right), I'm going to do what I can to make me a better person, to feel better about myself.

Welcome! You came at the best time for a challenge - you don't have to wait real long for the next one to start, while still having a bit of time to work out what's it all about, call out if you need any help, more than happy to help

STR – 24.45, DEX – 13.50, STA – 23.50, CON – 21.40, WIS – 27.65, CHA – 4.50
When the sun comes up, you better start running - Thomas Friedmen
Epic Quest - Current Challenge - Twitter - Goodreads - Fitbit - blog

Archived